Posted on | November 24, 2010 | No Comments
1-1/2 cups Cornbread and Dried Fruit Dressing
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon marjoram
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1/4 teaspoon sage
1 tablespoon canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place large piece of plastic wrap on countertop. Place turkey breast half on plastic wrap and cover. Cover with the additional plastic wrap. Using a meat mallet, pound turkey to rectangle aobut 9-10 x 6 inches, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Remove plastic wrap from top of turkey and spread dressing evenly lengthwise over surface, almost to edge. Roll turkey lengthwise. With kitchen twine, tie roulade lengthwise once and in several places across turkey. Discard Plast wrap.
- In small bowl, mix together spices. Rub canola oil over all surfaces of roulade; rub spice blend evenly over roulade.
- Place roulade in shallow roasting pan, then place in oven. Roast for 45-60 minutes or until internal temp measures an instant read of 155 degree F.
- Remove roulade from oven and let rest 15 minutes before carefully removing twine and slicing into 16 half-inch slices. Serve with Porcini Mushroom Gravy, Warm apple and cranberry sauce, Holiday Rapini Saute and the extra cornbread and dried dressing. — Click to see recipes
And for Dessert, why not serve up the fresh from the oven Pumpkin Flan
Yield: 8 servings.
Serving size: 2 slices (4 ounces)
35 calories from fat
< 1g saturated fat
5g total carbohydrates