Posted on | December 26, 2013 | 1 Comment
I’m always on the lookout for a sleep mask and natural way to help me get a better nights sleep.
I received a sample of Zeepo Strapless Sleep Mask to try and let you know what I thought of it… …..I am a member of Tomoson.com and receive samples of products to write reviews of those products..Read full disclosure below
Dream Essence Sleep Serum- Simply dab a small amount on your temples, behind your ears and one spot on the back of your neck and let the essential oils do their magic. The aroma and your bodies absorption of the essentials oil mix is designed to relax you and help you fall into a deep sleep.
Zeepo Mask- The sleep mask that gently binds to your face with FDA-approved, double-sided, adhesive strips which are medical grade hypo-allergenic and latex free. Includes 2 sheets of disposable adhesive (36 strips) enough for 18 nights of sleep.
-Light-weight, ergonomic design
-100% light blocking for effective sleep and relaxation
-Ultra comfortable using natural cotton for sensitive facial skin
Personally, I found that mask being taped to my face made for a better secure closure so that the light wouldn’t make it into my eyes. However, I couldn’t use the oil being that I am highly sensitive to fragrances and Essential oils (I get migraines from smells).
The only thing I didn’t enjoy was
1. tearing off the tape off-from my face. it was a bit annoying in the morning, half asleep, the feeling of getting the tape off my face. &
2. The fact that I would have to purchase / replace the tape when I ran out.
What I DO like
1. the fact that I do not have to worry about losing the mask in the middle of the night, which is a common problem with the existing masks that slip onto my face with elastic.
2. the fit of other masks, the nose never quite fits with any other mask. Either too big, too small, too tight. ect ect.. This one, I tape it to fit the way I want it to.
3. I get to place the tape to ‘ block out the light ‘ where I want it to be blocked out.. With other masks, you don’t get a choice. the mask’s only block out what the mask is designed to block out. If the mask doesn’t quite fit right, then it will let light in. NOT with this mask.. It blocks it all out because you can use as much tape as you wish, or as little as you wish.
WIN A MASK FOR YOURSELF.. CELEBRATE A RESTFUL NEW YEAR
This has been an
A Mom’s Rantings Product Review Post & Giveaway
Help support our Giveaways and reviews – Grab our button over on the side panel
I was given free samples of –Zeepo Sleep mask for the purpose of reviewing the product and providing my written opinion on my blog & a possible Giveaway / contest of the product as well.. Every word written here is of my personal opinion... I did not receive monetary compensation unless otherwise stated. This is hereby stated to be an Ad
Thanks to Tomoson.com –Beta site for referring companies to bloggers like me
Certain Quotes that are taken directly from the website are stated as such when possible or provided by the company themselves, with permission to use by the company mentioned herein.
Any personal opinion given by me is my honest opinion and not an opinion otherwise swayed in any way, shape or form by this brand, or anyone affiliated with this brand or anyone otherwise herein, all thoughts an opinions are mine, stated in my own words unless otherwise stated herein.
This post is in compliance with FTC RULES
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.